66. The Silvan Division is now ______ a full line of steel products at a new modern facility just outside the city.
A. being manufactured B. manufactured
C. manufacturer D. manufacturing
67. Many in the credit industry expect that credit cards will eventually ______ paper money for almost every purchase.
A. exchange B. reduce C. replace D. trade
68. It has been rather costly to install the machinery, but it will prove to be worth the money _____.
A. in the long run B. in conclusion
C. at long last D. at the end
69. The policeman declared that the blow on the victim’s head ______ from behind.
A. should have been made B. must have been made
C. would have been made D. ought to have been made
70. These people once had fame and fortune; now ______ is left to them is utter poverty.
A. all that B. all what C. all which D. that all