61. That young man still denies ______ the fire behind the store.
A. start B. to start
C. having started D. to have started
62. Neither of the young men who had applied for a position in the university _____.
A. has been accepted B. have been accepted
C. was accepted D. were accepted
63. Cafe Ronge’s manager is continually ______ to improve the dessert menu.
A. striving B. been striving
C. strive D. have strive
64. Taiwan Knitwear Corporation’s board of directors ______ for two hours yesterday to review the annual report.
A. meets B. meet C. meeting D. met
65. ______ hundreds of technical specialist at the convention in Zurich last month.
A. Having had B. There were C. Many of the D. Several